Information on data protection on the website
We look forward to your visit to this website. We are committed to protecting your personal data and to complying with your applicable data protection law, in particular the EU General Data Protection Directive (“GDPR”).
In this data protection information, we explain what information (including personal data) we process in connection with your visit and use of our aforementioned digital offering (“Website”).
I. Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
The operator responsible for the processing of personal data is CAMIRA EVENTS & TRAVEL SRL, Bucharest, STR. AV. POPISTEANU, NR.54 A, Sector 1, Nr. Reg. Com. J40 / 11635/2007, Fiscal registration code RO21939803, IBAN: RO84BTRL04601202764007XX, opened at Banca Transilvania., Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any reference to “us” in this data protection information is a reference to the aforementioned entity.
Our data protection officer can be contacted through the means mentioned above or at the e-mail address email@example.com.
II. What principles do we follow?
In order to comply with applicable data protection law, we process your personal data only on the basis of a legal authorization or if you have given your consent. This also applies to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes.
We may collect information on this website that does not allow us to draw direct conclusions about you. In some cases – especially when combined with other data – this information may nevertheless be considered “personal data” under current data protection law. In addition, we may also collect information about this website that does not allow us to identify you, directly or indirectly; this is the case, for example, with aggregate information about all users of this website.
III. What data do we process?
You can access our website without entering personal data (such as your name, mailing address or email address). Also, in this case, we need to process certain information that will allow us to access our website. In addition, we use certain methods of analysis on this website and have integrated third-party features (“social media plugins”).
1. Login files: When you visit this website, our web server automatically stores the domain name or IP address of the requesting computer (usually a computer of your ISP) including the date, time and duration of your visit, subpages / URLs you visit and information about the application (s) and terminal (s) you use to view our pages.
5. Facebook Pixel: We use the Facebook pixel of Facebook, Inc. (1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA – www.facebook.com – “Facebook”) on our website. The Facebook Pixel provides an option to track user behavior after they have been redirected to one of our websites by clicking on a Facebook ad. This process is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes and can help optimize future advertising efforts. The data collected is anonymous to us, so we cannot draw conclusions about the identity of users, and we personally do not transmit personal data to Facebook. However, Facebook stores and processes the data in such a way that it is possible to associate with that profile, and Facebook may use the data for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with the Facebook Data Usage Guidelines (https://www.facebook.com / about / privacy /). You can enable and disable ad serving by Facebook and its Facebook partners. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect data about you through the Facebook pixel and associate it with your Facebook member data, you may object to the use of the Facebook pixel here. Contradiction refers to the browser you are using.
6. LinkedIn social platform plugin: We have integrated a LinkedIn button on our site. You can recognize the LinkedIn button by the text “in” written in a blue square.
With this button you can follow us on LinkedIn. When you access an area of our site that contains such a button, your browser establishes a direct connection to LinkedIn servers. The content of the LinkedIn button is transmitted directly from LinkedIn to the browser dvs. Therefore, we have no influence on the amount of data that LinkedIn collects with these plug-ins and informs you solely based on the information we have. Thereafter, only your IP address and URL of our Website will be transmitted upon purchase of the button, but will not be used for any purpose other than displaying the button. Additional information can be found in the LinkedIn Data Protection Statement at https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
7. Facebook social platform plugin: We have integrated a Facebook social network button on our website. You can recognize Facebook buttons by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button.
8. Twitter button: Our website uses the Twitter service buttons. These buttons are provided by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA. They can be recognized by terms such as “Twitter” or “Follow”, combined with a stylized blue bird. With the help of the buttons, it is possible to share a post or page of this offer on Twitter or follow the provider on Twitter. When you access an area of our webpage that contains this button, your browser establishes a direct connection to Twitter servers. The content of the Twitter button is transmitted directly from Twitter to your browser. As a result, we have no influence on the amount of data that Twitter collects with these plugins, and we only inform you based on the information we have. Subsequently, only your IP address and the URL of our website will be transmitted when the button is obtained, but will not be used for any purpose other than to display the button. More information can be found in the Twitter Data Protection Statement at http://twitter.com/privacy.
Google Privacy, go to http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/.
12. Online contact form
We provide a variety of information and consulting options through the contact form on our website. Depending on the option you choose, we process various personal data.
13. a) Contact
If you contact us through one of the channels listed on our site, we will process any personal data contained in your message and provided by you to process and respond to your request.
b) Information by mail / e-mail
If you have requested the submission of information materials, we will process the data you provide in the contact form, at least your first and last name and the data of the contact channel you have chosen (mail and / or e-mail) for the single shipment of the material you requested.
c) Telephone consultancy
If you have requested telephone advice, we will process the information you provide in the contact form, at least your first and last name, and your telephone number to provide the desired telephone advice.
d) Personal advice
If you have requested personal advice, we will process the information you provide in the contact form, at least your first and last name, and your phone number and / or email address to contact you in order to make an appointment for personal advice. .
e) Newsletter by e-mail
If you have registered for our newsletter by e-mail, we will process the information you provide in the contact form, at least your first and last name, and your e-mail address to send you our newsletter by e-mail. mail.
In addition, we use the other information you provide in the contact form (such as information about your business or area of interest) to send you content tailored to your interests. We will also analyze the data generated during the transmission and retrieval of these emails in aggregate form (transmission rate, opening rate, clickthrough rate, conversion rate, unsubscribe rate, return rate) to analyze the success and use emails. On the other hand, we also evaluate the data generated when you access and use these e-mails (opening time, hyperlinks you clicked, downloaded documents) to provide you with personalized information on this basis in future e-newsletters. email that takes into account your interests and needs.
IV. For what purposes and on what legal basis do we process your personal data?
1. We process personal data that may be included in your login files to allow you to use our website; this processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 f) of the GDPR for the purpose of our justified interest in the operation of our website.
2. We process the data collected by using cookies and pseudonymous user profiles
to conduct direct marketing (posting of commercial offers or links to our partner sites), market research and to further develop our digital offerings based on user needs in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 f) of the GDPR for the purpose of our justified interest in analyzing the use of our website.
3. The processing of personal data in response to one of your requests addressed to us through one of the channels indicated on our website, is done, in any case, for the purpose of our legitimate interest to establish and maintain business contacts based on Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. If your request concerns the conclusion of a contract or pre-contractual measures, your personal data will be processed in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR.
4. We process the data provided to use our information and consulting options and to provide you with the selected option and, if you have chosen to register for our newsletter by e-mail, to register and send you the newsletter by e-mail. mail. We process this personal data on the basis of your consent and in accordance with Article 6 (1) a) of the GDPR. Please note that you can revoke your consent at any time without giving reasons, with effect in the future, only by contacting us through the contact channels indicated on the first page of this data protection information. You will also find a unsubscribe link in each email.
5. We may process the data processed in connection with your use of our website and in compliance with our legal obligations; this processing is based on Article 6 paragraph 1 c) of the GDPR.
6. To the extent necessary, we process personal data (in addition to processing for the purpose of the business relationship or compliance with legal obligations) for the purpose of our justified interests or the justified interests of a third party under Article paragraph 1 f) of the GDPR. Justified interest may include
a) establishing the defense against some legal claims
b) prevention of fraud, misuse of services or money laundering
c) prevention and investigation of criminal offenses and
d) the management and future development of our business operations including risk management
V. Do you have an obligation to provide data?
The information required for the registration of our newsletter or the provision of information and advice is marked as mandatory information in the appropriate area of the website (eg an online form); without providing the required information, we cannot allow you to use that functionality.
If we collect additional information from you, we will inform you whether the provision of this information is based on a legal or contractual obligation or is necessary for the performance of a contract. We usually indicate what information may be provided voluntarily and which is not based on a legal or contractual obligation, nor is it necessary for the purpose of a contract.
VI. Who gets or has access to your data?
Your personal data is generally processed within our company. Depending on the categories of personal data, only dedicated departments / organizational units are granted access to your personal data, based on the need to know, our employees being obliged to respect the obligations of confidentiality. Based on a role / concept regarding rights management, access to personal data is limited to the functions and size required for the respective purpose of the processing.
If and to the extent permitted by law, we may transfer your personal data to recipients outside our company. These external recipients may include
• affiliated companies within the CAMIRA EVENTS & TRAVEL group to which we may transfer personal data for the purpose of administering our website, ethnic support and reporting;
• service providers who – on the basis of separate contracts with us – provide certain services which may include the processing of personal data, as well as the approved subcontractors of our service providers (such as IT and e-mail service providers) , only to the extent necessary to serve the applicable processing purposes for which your data is collected and processed;
• public or private bodies insofar as we are obliged to transfer your personal data on the basis of a legal obligation incumbent on us;
ARE YOU COMING. Do we use automated decision making?
In connection with the operation of our web pages, we do not generally use the decision-making process
automated (including profiling) within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. If we apply these processes in the future, we will inform you separately in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
VIII. Are data transferred to non-EU / EEA countries?
Personal data are generally processed in the European Union or in the European Economic Area; we do not intend to transfer personal data to other countries.
Only in connection with the use of service providers for the provision of web analytics services can information be transferred to recipients in so-called “third countries”. “Third countries” means countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area Convention where a level of data protection comparable to that of the European Union cannot be expected immediately.
If the information transferred contains personal data, prior to this transfer, of which you have been duly informed, we assure you that the appropriate level of data protection is guaranteed in the third country concerned or with the recipient in the third country. This may be due in particular to a so-called “adequacy decision” of the European Commission, which sets an appropriate level of data protection for a given third country as a whole. Alternatively, we may also base the transmission of data on so-called “EU Standard Contract Terms” agreed with a recipient or – in the case of US recipients – on compliance with the principles of the so-called “EU-US Privacy Shield”. In circumstances involving the transfer of data to third countries, we are willing to provide you with additional information regarding the appropriate safeguards to maintain the appropriate level of data protection at your request; contact details can be found at the beginning of this data protection information. Information on participants in the EU-US Privacy Shield can also be found here at www.privacyshield.gov/list.
IX. How long is your data stored?
In general, we store personal data as long as we have a justified interest in retaining that data and the data subject’s interest in refraining from further processing does not prevail. Even without a legitimate interest, we may continue to store data if there is a legal obligation (eg compliance with legal retention obligations). We delete personal data even without any action by the data subject as soon as further retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected or otherwise processed or if subsequent retention is not otherwise permitted by law.
With regard to the above processing, we periodically delete the data in the log within seven days if further storage is not necessary for the purposes provided by law, such as the detection of misuse and the detection and rectification of technical faults; we delete the data processed in the context of an online order after the expiration of the legal retention period and
we delete data processed in the context of a user registration or a customer account within 30 days after the termination of the registration or deletion of the customer account
If personal data are to be stored in compliance with a legal obligation, these data are retained until the end of that retention period. If personal data are processed only in compliance with a legal obligation of retention, access to such data is usually restricted so that the data is accessible only if it is necessary for the purpose of the obligation of retention.
X. What are your rights as a data subject?
As a target person, you can
– request access to your personal data, Article 15 of the GDPR;
– requests the rectification of incorrect personal data, Article 16 of the GDPR;
– request the deletion of your personal data, Article 17 of the GDPR;
– request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, Article 18 of the GDPR;
– exercise your right to data portability, Article 20 of the GDPR;
– object to the processing of your personal data, Article 21 of the GDPR.
You can exercise the rights mentioned above by sending us a notification through the contact details mentioned in the first section of this data protection information, along with proof of your identity. We will ensure that appropriate steps are taken to respond to your request without undue delay and in any case within 30 (thirty) days of receipt of the request. The information will be transmitted electronically, if possible, unless you expressly request in writing that another method be expressly used.
Requests for access, correction, restrictions
Processing or deletion must be in writing and subject to applicable legal restrictions.
If you have any further questions, you may also contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details specified in the first section of this Data Protection Information.
In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding the management of your personal data with the competent supervisory authority, Article 77 of the GDPR.
XI. How to place an order
• Step 1. After choosing the product you want, click on the “Add to cart” button. The product will be added to your shopping cart;
• Step 2. To see which products you have selected, click on the “View cart” button;
• Step 3. After you have added all the products you want to buy, click on the “View cart” button, and then if you want to complete the order, click on “Continue with order completion”;
• Step 4. In the new page that will be loaded after completing the shipping data you will press the “Place order” button;
• Step 5. You will be contacted as soon as possible to confirm the order!
2. By email. You can order your favorite products and fill in the contact form on the website: https://camira.ro.ro/contact
3. Telephone. You can call 0720395212 to request details and place your order.
XII. Payment methods
To pay for the ordered products you can choose one of the following payment methods:
XII.1. By payment order according to the issued invoice
• A proforma invoice is generated and sent by e-mail to the customer by a sales agent camira.ro;
• In the process of making the payment, you must mention in the “Payment details” section of the payment order, the invoice number received by e-mail;
• The products will be sent to the client after he has the evidence of the money entry in the camira.ro.ro bank account
XII.2. Debit or credit card online
• Accepted cards are those issued under the VISA and MASTERCARD logos;
• After placing the order, a window will open in which we thank you for the placed order and you will receive the relevant information for the order and payment.
XIII. Reservation policy
All orders registered in our system are confirmed after payment registration.
From time to time, we may need to update our privacy policies. When we do this, we will post these changes on our site so that you always have access to details about the information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it. Any such change will take effect immediately upon publication